Purpose of Guest Room Management System (GRMS)
Speaking of a Guest Room Management System (GRMS) you probably know the basic functions that the system can offer is: Control lighting, AC, curtains, TV, music system, warn you and your guests of any risk with alarms, identify maintenance needs, etc. -However, there are more functions and technological advantages that you can approach when you install a GRMS for your building.
A GRMS is an advanced and cost-effective way to ensure a customize guest experience and can be integrated into any building or Building Management System through intuitive buttons or touch screen interfaces that will also allow you to:
- Enhance the interior beauty of your rooms.
- Monitor and control energy consumption
- Identify and proactively manage maintenance needs
- Facilitate reports for hotel management
- Increase customer’s comfort, grater guest satisfaction
- Improve the efficiency of your building
- Increase your environmental sustainability initiatives
Get the perfect GRMS in your building choosing the right partner who should:
- Design a high-quality system with precision, identify your requirements, do survey sites, and offer a wide range of technologies and solutions for your specific requirements
- Provide a professional project management to ensure the successful implementation and execution of all systems, on time, on budget, and error-free.
- Have expert engineers and technicians that are well trained and qualified to perform a well-planned installation and cable works plan.
- Project commissioning by ensuring all system components are designed, installed, tested, operated, and maintained in accordance with your requirements
- Offer after-sales services and technical assistance. Whether it is a repair or troubleshooting, upgrade, or a regular preventative maintenance contract.
At Puranova Smart Building you will find the expert team who will be with you in all the stages from design to installation and finally to operational use of your Guest Room Management System (GRMS).
Our system includes wired and wireless technologies, switches, relays, and sensors:
- Gateways & Bridge Series
- Dimmers Series
- Automatic Pay Station
- Climate Series
- Guest Room Series
- Switches & Sockets Series
- I/O Sensors Series
- Power Supplies Series
- Multiroom Series
We have the expertise to recommend the system that will help solve and manage your operational demands , for more information do not hesitate to contact us.